Saturday, October 1, 2016

Lucid

Lucid is now in the process of being removed from Smashwords, Apple, Barnes & Noble, and any and all other e-retailers.  

Except for Amazon.  It is there for the having.  $.99.  1/4th of a latte.    

Once it's no longer available anywhere other than Amazon, I'll take advantage of the Kindle Select 'free book' promotion and it'll be available for free again.  

I'm not sure what to make of the whole Smashwords v. Amazon hullabaloo.  Lucid has been downloaded a healthy amount from the former platform, but the only review I've received is on the latter platform.  

I like feedback.  Feedback makes me feel less lonely.  

Plus, I want to see if I can make more than lunch money on writing. If I can double my lunch money, that'd be something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment