Sunday, May 8, 2016

LUCID

Lucid's out today -- at least on Smashwords and all affiliated channels therein (Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, etc). 
Through my sheer business ineptitude, Amazon has it out 5/11.
When I plotted and schemed a release date, I didn't know today was Mother's Day.  Neither Lucid or The Lipless Gods really lean towards being Mother's Day gifts since in fact, both novels starkly tilt towards those Disney animated films where the mom is out of the picture.  
This is a troubling pattern, purely unintended.  I don't think I'm trying to get back at my mom -- she is of course the best mom ever, likely just like yours.  
But whatever I write next, I will do my best to have a mom feature in the spotlight.  That's not to swear off absolutely horrible and unfortunate things befalling her.  I just won't kick things off with her already dead or packed off to an asylum somewhere.  
Happy Mother's Day, all you moms out there.    


Lucid now available at Smashwords. 

And don't forget:

The Lipless Gods.  Now officially turned down by 100+ literary agents (and counting).  Free at Smashwords, Apple, and Kobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment