Sunday, September 16, 2018

It Would Be Lonely Without You

- Have you watched yourself?  Have you?  You should get someone to record you.  And then you ought to watch yourself.  You can't spend more than like 30 seconds without looking at that thing.  Checking on it.  It's gross.  And you should really look at what your face looks like while you look at the screen.  It's half slack.  Your fucking brain is dying.  Eventually, it'll be all slack.  You're just meat that can answer a stimulation.  Buzz.  Beep.  Boop.  And the meat hits a button.  Here's your treat.  Fuck it.  Fuck me.  I grow up and I'm like a hamster pushing a button to get some nibbles. 
- You can say what you want. 
- No.  Anyone can make noise.  I can think.  I can.  Still.  You?  Future-me?  You've lost it.  Which means I'm going to lose it.  You've lost it already or you're hip deep in losing it.  You're just another processing unit.  Data in one hole.  Data out a hole.  You're an orifice taking delight in getting the thrill of the fill. 
- Jesus.
- No.  Truth.  Start of story, middle of story, end of story.  Carved in tablets.  In stone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment